QA upload check

Hi,

I don't consider myself a member of the QA team (yet), but I do perform
uploads of packages, setting the maintainer to the QA group, based on what's
listed at http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html

I attribute these uploads with a changelog entry of

"Uploading with maintainer set to QA group"

which I think is a pretty accurate assessment of what I'm doing. I'd
consider what I was doing a /qa (?:group )?upload/i if it were already
listed as being maintained by the QA group and uploading fixing something.

regards

Andrew