build-depends-without-arch-dep and error checking source package

Hi lintian maintainers,

I have two problems with lintian and my package ldap-account-manager:

1. I get a "build-depends-without-arch-dep" warning which is caused by
yada. Yada puts itself in Build-Depends-Indep and Build-Depends.
See the control file attached.

The maintainer of yada says that this is correct:

"The Build-Depends have to be set if
clean target is used. Build-Depends-Indep have to be set if build-indep
target is used, so seems to me all right..."

So my question is if this can be a lintian bug or if I have to change
something.

2. Second problem is that for another version of my package lintian
fails to check the source package. I get these errors:

roland@Roland:/daten/projekte/lam/releases/0.5.rc1/debian$ lintian
ldap-account-manager_0.4.10+0.5.rc1.dsc
dpkg-source: error: unrecognised file suffix `.diff'
internal error: error occured during execution of dpkg-source in
/tmp/QyHlNL8LRa/source/ldap-account-manager:
internal error: could not unpack package to desired level: No such file
or directory
N: Skipping check of source package ldap-account-manager

You can find the package files here:

http://lam.sourceforge.net/debian-packages/test/

I have no idea why lintian suddenly fails to check this package.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,
Roland
Source: ldap-account-manager
Maintainer: Roland Gruber <post@rolandgruber.de>
Section: web
Standards-Version: 3.6.2
Build-Depends: yada (>= 0.37)
Build-Depends-Indep: yada (>= 0.37)

Package: ldap-account-manager
Architecture: all
Depends: php4 | php4-cgi | libapache2-mod-php4, php4-ldap, apache | apache-ssl | httpd, perl, wwwconfig-common, debconf | debconf-2.0
Recommends: php4-mhash
Suggests: ldap-server, sudo, php4-mcrypt
Conflicts: php4-apc
 LDAP Account Manager (LAM) runs on an existing webserver. LAM
 supports LDAP connections via SSL and TLS. It uses the
 Samba 2.x or Samba 3 schema and manages user, group and host
 accounts. You can use templates for account creation and use
 multiple configuration profiles. Account information can be
 exported as PDF file. There is also a script
 included which manages quota and homedirectories, you have to
 setup sudo if you want to use it. LAM is translated to
 English, French, German, Hungarian and Japanese.
 .
 Homepage: http://lam.sourceforge.net/