Processed: limit package to lintian ..., severity of 575590 is minor ...

> limit package lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'package':'lintian'

> retitle 575590 [checks/scripts] Improve wording of python-script-but-no-python-dep?
Bug #575590 [lintian] lintian: python-script-but-no-python-dep when using /usr/bin/python2.6 and Depending on python2.6
Changed Bug title to '[checks/scripts] Improve wording of python-script-but-no-python-dep?' from 'lintian: python-script-but-no-python-dep when using /usr/bin/python2.6 and Depending on python2.6'
> severity 575590 minor
Bug #575590 [lintian] [checks/scripts] Improve wording of python-script-but-no-python-dep?
Severity set to 'minor' from 'normal'

> retitle 575661 [checks/manpages] manpage-has-errors could be improved using iconv
Bug #575661 [lintian] lintian: manpage-has-errors-from-man "Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide character" when OK.
Changed Bug title to '[checks/manpages] manpage-has-errors could be improved using iconv' from 'lintian: manpage-has-errors-from-man "Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide character" when OK.'
> retitle 576283 [checks/description] Exempt package name from spelling checks?
Bug #576283 [lintian] lintian generates spell-check warning which is the package name
Changed Bug title to '[checks/description] Exempt package name from spelling checks?' from 'lintian generates spell-check warning which is the package name'
> retitle 521308 [new check] Check for debian/control containing build-depends-indep but debian/rules missing build-indep
Bug #521308 [lintian] lintian: new warning: build-depends-indep, but no build-indep
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check for debian/control containing build-depends-indep but debian/rules missing build-indep' from 'lintian: new warning: build-depends-indep, but no build-indep'
> retitle 521999 [checks/shared-libs] Use .pc files to check for missing -dev dependencies
Bug #521999 [lintian] lintian: [checks/shared-libs] use pkgconfig files to check for missing -dev depends
Changed Bug title to '[checks/shared-libs] Use .pc files to check for missing -dev dependencies' from 'lintian: [checks/shared-libs] use pkgconfig files to check for missing -dev depends'
> retitle 524357 [new check] Ensure that packages providing x-window-manager register the alternative
Bug #524357 [lintian] lintian: Check a package providing x-window-manager registers the WM to the alternatives system
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Ensure that packages providing x-window-manager register the alternative' from 'lintian: Check a package providing x-window-manager registers the WM to the alternatives system'
> retitle 536364 [general] Make some tags non-overrideable?
Bug #536364 [lintian] RFC: Make some results non overridable
Changed Bug title to '[general] Make some tags non-overrideable?' from 'RFC: Make some results non overridable'
> retitle 537769 [new check] Check that .la files are in a -dev package
Bug #537769 [lintian] Check that .la files are in -dev and not binary package
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check that .la files are in a -dev package' from 'Check that .la files are in -dev and not binary package'
> retitle 538867 [new check] Check debhelper version for python + dh buildsystem use
Bug #538867 [lintian] lintian: please add additional Python / dh check
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check debhelper version for python + dh buildsystem use' from 'lintian: please add additional Python / dh check'
> retitle 539225 [new check] Checks for pkg-config files
Bug #539225 [lintian] requesting pkconfig *.pc file check with special eye on multiarch
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Checks for pkg-config files' from 'requesting pkconfig *.pc file check with special eye on multiarch'
> retitle 539315 [checks/scripts] Don't warn about executable .jars
Bug #539315 [lintian] lintian: Lintian should not warn about executable jars
Changed Bug title to '[checks/scripts] Don't warn about executable .jars' from 'lintian: Lintian should not warn about executable jars'
> retitle 539326 [new check] Detect upstream examples not shipped by the package
Bug #539326 [lintian] check to detect non packaged examples from upstream
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Detect upstream examples not shipped by the package' from 'check to detect non packaged examples from upstream'
> retitle 540294 [new check] Check if Vcs-* and changelog distribution match
Bug #540294 [lintian] lintian: Check if Vcs field and distribution in changelog match
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check if Vcs-* and changelog distribution match' from 'lintian: Check if Vcs field and distribution in changelog match'
> retitle 541978 [new check] Unneeded use of dh_python
Bug #541978 [lintian] lintian: Check for unneeded use of dh_python
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Unneeded use of dh_python' from 'lintian: Check for unneeded use of dh_python'
> retitle 542587 [new check] Warn about not closing WNPP bug when adopting
Bug #542587 [lintian] lintian: could warn about not closing wnpp bug on adoption
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about not closing WNPP bug when adopting' from 'lintian: could warn about not closing wnpp bug on adoption'
> retitle 542713 [checks/watch-file] Warn about outdated watch file versions
Bug #542713 [lintian] lintian: Check debian/watch file for not up to date version=N line
Changed Bug title to '[checks/watch-file] Warn about outdated watch file versions' from 'lintian: Check debian/watch file for not up to date version=N line'
> retitle 542866 [new check] Warn about PS and PDF files in source packages
Bug #542866 [lintian] lintian: Check for PS and PDF files in source package
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn about PS and PDF files in source packages' from 'lintian: Check for PS and PDF files in source package'
> retitle 541491 [checks/patch-systems] Allow overriding patch-systems-but-direct-changes-in-diff for individual files
Bug #541491 [lintian] lintian: Override for specific files in patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff
Changed Bug title to '[checks/patch-systems] Allow overriding patch-systems-but-direct-changes-in-diff for individual files' from 'lintian: Override for specific files in patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff'
> retitle 543260 [checks/patch-systems] Please revisit or temper path-system-but-no-source-readme
Bug #543260 [lintian] Please revisit or temper "patch-system-but-no-source-readme" tag
Changed Bug title to '[checks/patch-systems] Please revisit or temper path-system-but-no-source-readme' from 'Please revisit or temper "patch-system-but-no-source-readme" tag'
> retitle 545574 [new check] Check for discrepancies in LGPL licensing
Bug #545574 [lintian] lintian: Check for discrepancies in LGPL licensing
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check for discrepancies in LGPL licensing' from 'lintian: Check for discrepancies in LGPL licensing'
> retitle 546265 [new check] Check if get-orig-source is using maximum compression
Bug #546265 [lintian] lintian: Check if get-orig-source target is using maximum compression
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check if get-orig-source is using maximum compression' from 'lintian: Check if get-orig-source target is using maximum compression'
> retitle 546525 [new check] Check Maintainer field matches between .changes and debian/control
Bug #546525 [lintian] check for Maintainer field mismatches between *.changes and debian/control
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check Maintainer field matches between .changes and debian/control' from 'check for Maintainer field mismatches between *.changes and debian/control'
> retitle 554006 [new check] Warn if package ships files in /etc/cron.* without depending on cron
Bug #554006 [lintian] lintian: New tests: cron.d files but no dependency on cron
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Warn if package ships files in /etc/cron.* without depending on cron' from 'lintian: New tests: cron.d files but no dependency on cron'
> retitle 554152 [new check] Check README.Source refers to the patch system in use
Bug #554152 [lintian] README.sources mismatch check
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Check README.Source refers to the patch system in use' from 'README.sources mismatch check'
> retitle 554685 [new check] dh_testroot in targets not required to be run as root
Bug #554685 [lintian] lintian: [new check] dh_testroot in targets that are not required to be run by root
Changed Bug title to '[new check] dh_testroot in targets not required to be run as root' from 'lintian: [new check] dh_testroot in targets that are not required to be run by root'
> retitle 554688 [new check] Verify safe use of uscan in get-orig-source
Bug #554688 [lintian] lintian: [new check] illegitimate use of uscan in get-orig-source
Changed Bug title to '[new check] Verify safe use of uscan in get-orig-source' from 'lintian: [new check] illegitimate use of uscan in get-orig-source'
> retitle 554897 [new check] \' groff escape incorrectly used to denote apostrophe
Bug #554897 [lintian] lintian: [new check] \' groff escape sequence incorrectly used to denote apostrophe
Changed Bug title to '[new check] \' groff escape incorrectly used to denote apostrophe' from 'lintian: [new check] \' groff escape sequence incorrectly used to denote apostrophe'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)