Speeding up the testsuite

Hi,

With the recent work on making lintian faster, the testsuite now (I don't
remember if it always did) spends most of its time building the packages.
After a quick look at what was going on I found what I just reported on
#580837.

I'm not repeating the analysis here, but with an improvement of 0.22 seconds
multiplied by the average number of calls per build (30) per the 175
packages in t/tests: there's a reduction of 0.22•30•175 = 1155 seconds (at
least on my machine.)

Just sharing as it is a cheap way to save time :)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net