Re: lintian test suite

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 12:01 +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> I had a look at the test suite and it is only a few hick-ups short of
> being issue free (at least on a x86). I have attached the failures I saw.

This one:

-E: package-version-0 source: upstream-version-not-numeric unknown

was a side-effect of a bug in Dpkg::Changelog.  Russ filed #587382 at
the same time as committing the change adding the above to the expected
result; as the dpkg bug has now been fixed in unstable and testing for a
while, we should probably just remove the tag from the test's tags file.

Regards,

Adam