Grouping packages (infra-513663 branch)

Hey

So I spent some time today on the infrastructure branch and I have
committed some prototype code for handling package grouping.

The results can be seen by running:

LINTIAN_ROOT='' private/processable-prototype.pl <a lot of packages>

Sample results: When invoked on
  javahelper_0.33_all.deb
  jarwrapper_0.33_all.deb
  lintian_2.5.0_i386.changes
  eclipse/eclipse_3.5.2-7.dsc
  eclipse/eclipse-platform*3.5.2-7*.deb

(which happened to be the packages I had on my machine), I got the
following output:
"""
Creating group for eclipse
Group "eclipse" consists of [eclipse (source), eclipse-platform\
   (binary), eclipse-platform-data (binary)]
Group "javatools" consists of [jarwrapper (binary), javahelper (binary)]
Group "lintian" consists of [lintian_2.5.0_i386 (changes), lintian\
   (source), lintian (binary)]
"""

Which I find very positive; it has managed to order the javatools
binaries plus the source and binaries from eclipse correctly without any
changes file.

Now on to the more technical stuff. I have added two perl modules,
namely "Lintian::Processable" and "Lintian::ProcessableGroup". An
instance of the Processable is something lintian is expected to process
(e.g. a binary, a source or a changes file) and the ProcessableGroup
manages a set of related Processables.
  These modules are currently only used in the prototype script in
private. However, I intend to use them to ensure related packages are
always unpacked when the checks are run (#513663).

Comments and patches are (as always) welcome,
~Niels