Re: Vendor specific data files

On 2012-03-19 08:53, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi

Hi,

A minor update on this.

> [...]
>
> The last item I see (and that I just realized) is handling of the
> manual-references data file.  This is currently ad-hoc parsed in
> L::Tag::Info - I suspect we can (with minor changes) use the L::Data
> code for this.

This has already been pushed to master.  Yay :)

> Assuming there are no comments nor objections I will (rebase and) merge
> this later this week.

The documentation took longer than expected and honestly I concerned
that parts of it are a bit awkward (e.g. @include-parent).  I am hoping
you will take 10-20 minutes to review the documentation pushed to the
branch (see commit 2c94c5d31 of [3]).
  If you have already checked out the branch before, be advised that I
have rebased it.

> ~Niels
>
> [...]
>
> [3]