Processed: limit source to lintian, tagging 714427, tagging 711207, tagging 710466

> #lintian (2.5.14) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * checks/binaries.pm:
> #    + [NT] Also check for the presence of "mcount" to detect
> #      whether a binary was compiled with profiling.
> #      (Closes: #712124)
> #    + [NT] Ignore "teH" when checking for spelling mistakes in
> #      ELF binaries.  Thanks to Ryan Kavanagh for the report.
> #      (Closes: #711207)
> #  * checks/fields.{desc,pm}:
> #    + [NT] Fix typo, thanks to Adrien Cunin.
> #    + [NT] Retire upstream-version-not-numeric which can no longer
> #      be emitted.  Versions that would previously trigger this tag
> #      will now trigger bad-version-number instead.
> #    + [NT] Properly quote package names used in regular expressions.
> #      Thanks to Mattias Ellert for the report.  (Closes: #714427)
> #  * data/fields/obsolete-packages:
> #    + [NT] Add texi2html.  Thanks to Ryan Kavanagh for the report.
> #      (Closes: #710466)
> #
> limit source lintian
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'lintian'
Limit currently set to 'source':'lintian'

> tags 714427 + pending
Bug #714427 [lintian] Regex special characters need escaping in dbg-package-missing-depends test
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 711207 + pending
Bug #711207 [lintian] spelling-error-in-binary is overly eager: teH/the
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 710466 + pending
Bug #710466 [lintian] Check for texi2html [build-]dependency
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

710466: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=710466