Re: [lintian] Membership audit and clean up - please follow up if you are still active

Hi,

On 6 August 2017 at 06:13, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> Kindly review and act on the following:
>
>  * If you consider yourself retired from lintian, please let me know and
>    I will clean up your access.
>  * If you have admin access or lintian-gid, please assert you are still
>    around and know how to use it if needed be.
>
>     => If you have "admin" or "lintian-gid" and I do not hear from you
>     => before 2017-09-01, I will assume you are not around to use it.
>
> Re: admin/lintian-gid: I am interested in having redundancy here so we
> are at least a few members that can do the tasks related to these
> privileges.

Even though I'm not as active as I used to, I still contribute from
time to time.
As for my admin rights, perhaps I'm not in the position anymore to
judge whether somebody should be added to the project. So, as long as
the bus factor is not an issue, I don't think I need admin rights
anymore.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer