Re: [lintian] 01/01: Modify Lintian::Data's "all" to always return keys in insertion order, dropping dependency on libtie-ixhash-perl.

Hi Bastien,

> > Modify Lintian::Data's "all" to always return keys in insertion order,
> > dropping dependency on libtie-ixhash-perl.
[..]

> Why?

 * Makes Lintian more predictable in the general case as ->all will always
   return results in the same order, ensuring testsuites don't "work on my
   machine" or are generally non-determinstic in terms of success/fail.

 * Helps along the lines of #738348 / #864212 etc.

 * Less API surface wrt. get_ordered_type so the Lintian::Data interface is
   simpler and easier to grok at a glance; no need for a special "this is
   ordered/not ordered warning" to trip up new contributors.

 * Less dependencies are always good, especially when they are are only used
   from one callsite in the codebase.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.