Issues with package galois

Hello,
I'm looking at solving Lintian issues with package galois. May I ask
your advice on a couple of issues.

E: galois source: source-is-missing [doc/galois-it.html]
E: galois source: source-is-missing [doc/galois.html]

Those are false positives. The sources for those files are actually
there, they're doc/galois-it.xml and doc/galois.xml respectively. The
html is generated from the xml (docbook) by running "make html" in the
doc directory, that invokes xmlto.
(This error shows also in the current version of galois in stable.)

W: galois source: inconsistent-appstream-metadata-license
misc/galois.appdata.xml (gfdl-1.3+ != gfdl-niv-1.3+)
[debian/copyright]

I've put GFDL-NIV-1.3+ in debian/copyright since I believe that's the
correct license for this file. However, if I put the same license
string in the misc/galois.appdata.xml, building the package fails
because it isn't recognized as a valid value for the metadata_license
tag. "appstreamcli validate galois.appdata.xml" fails with this error:
E: org.nongnu.galois.desktop:4: metadata-license-invalid GFDL-NIV-1.3+
While if I use GFDL-1.3+, that is accepted.
(This error shows only in the new version that I'm preparing, because
the appdata file wasn't there in previous versions.)

Is it appropriate to add overrides for these issues, or what else should I do?

Thanks
Gerardo