New live-package, and some future thoughts

Hi all,

in the past few days, Marco and I added a bunch of new features and
fixed some bugs in make-live. It was uploaded as 0.0.1-0.9 into our
private archive at live.debian.net just a few minutes ago.

In the next few days, we will polish it a bit further with special
regard to documentation. That will be our alpha release.

Assumed that unionfs will leave the NEW queue until the weekend, the
plan is to have an upload of both casper and live-package done to Debian
unstable at the weekend (well, it will most likely not be available
there right after the upload because it has to pass the NEW queue
first). However, at the very same time, we will upload new ISO and
netboot images for amd64 and i386 to the usual location.

Happy testing,
Daniel