Just discovered another project

Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> You're assuming that I will always be remastering at a Debian system
> with an internet connection.

Not internet, but network (even if it just a local mirror on the same
physical machine running a local apache). You need to get additional
packages from somewhere, that can't be circumvented anyway.

> These modules would allow for non-Debian
> users to remaster with Nero or similar.

Sorry to be honest, but I really don't care about that one here. I doubt
that users of non-Debian distributions want to remaster the image.