Debian Live USB

Pedro Macanas wrote:
> Yes, very very good job.  I am going to try it using Qemu and install
> it in a USB stick without burning the ISO image (time consuming process).

You can use the iso images with qemu, no need to burn them.

However, neither if I write the USB image to the USB stick, and then
booting it in qemu as a harddisk, nor if I just pass the image to qemu
with -hda debian-live*.img works. In both cases, it starts with syslinux
but hangs when loading the initrd.gz. Does anyone have an idea why it is
failing?