Check_package () buggy? s/if `Chroot ...`/[ -n "`Chroot ...`"]

> I got this message after removing some .stage/ stampfiles:
> |/usr/share/live-helper/functions/packages.sh: line 21: Package:: command not
> found

That was a temporary quick revert before release. If you look at svn,
you'll see that has changed. Still needs some revamping though.

> BTW I also get this message:
> |cp: cannot stat `chroot/usr/share/doc/live-initramfs/parameters.txt': No such file or directory

looks like you use an out-of-sync mirror that doesn't provide latest
live-initramfs (1.95.1-1).

--
Mathieu