Toram boot option

No you dont have to say thing three times.  I was told on another IRC
channel by someone that must not be familar with the live cd config or
syslinux, that i need to edit it.  I apologize for being incompetent.

I am asking these questions nicely and respectfully.  I am not some newbie
either.  If the documentation was better with this whole project, I wouldnt
be 'bothering' you or causing you 'inconvinience'.

Its a simple as that.