persistent partition live-rw is not cleanly unmounted during shutdown

Hi all,

messages during shutdown prozess on a live system with persistent partition
telling me that /live/cow is busy.

# umount /live/cow device is busy

e2fsck on the live-rw partition (on a usb
harddisk) reports errors after shutdown is complete.

I suppose it will not be remounted ro or something like that.

I use the live-helper 1.0.1-1 in debian lenny - but with the new
live-initramfs 1.139.1-4 because of BUG#500672. I just copied the
live-initramfs debian-package from unstable
to .../config/chroot_local_packages. It works fine while booting.

After searching the web I found out, that this problem was reportet in the
past some times with different live systems - but there is no aktual
outstanding bug.

Any Idea?

cheers
carsten
--
Achtung neue Telefonnummer:(0351) 8 10 59 58
wachsbleichstr. 4, 01067 dresden