missing repo in sources.list

I have lenny installed on my laptop and I have live-helper installed from the lenny repos. I go through the build process as follows

lh_config -d lenny -p standard --packages "kdebase xorg kdm iceweasel" --categories "main contrib non-free" --debian-installer "live"
lh_build
the iso completes.
I use the iso to install a vm and everything in the install goes fine, however the new install from that iso only has the debian security repos in sources.list. I would like to know what I missed that caused this outcome. I was under the impression that the main contrib and non-free sections for both the standard debian and security repos would be installed  But the standard repo is missing. Only the security repo is enabled. Could this be because I'm using Live-helper 1.0.3-2? Any response or assistance would be greatly appreciated.