Re: making a live debian rescue cd

2009/5/11 Yohann Lepage <yohannlepage@gmail.com>
2009/5/11 Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki@gmail.com>:
> I found the wiki here http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/ISO
>
> but could you elaborate on
The documentation about Debian Live is available here :
http://live.debian.net/manual/html/

A little bit more question. Say I want to make that live cd with clamtk and its latest definition (I'd have to keep an eye for every updates), ethtool, ddrescue, ntfsclone, partimage, etc. etc. for i386 arch with lxde, would I simply run

# lh_config -a i386 -d sid -p lxde --packages clamtk ethtool ddrescue ntfsprogs partimage

..and so on?

How do I make sure that I had included the latest virus definition?

--
Yohann L.
GPG fingerprint : C8DB 2466 E48D 4323 669D C8AC 9833 136F BA04 8DC4

--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net