Re: adding debian-installer manually

My machine does not support a 64-bits kernel to my opinion.

I did the following:
lh config --debian-installer live
lh build

I found a bug/problem with live-helper for PPC. I booted the created iso
and I could only see entries for the live session in yaboot. There is
not a single entry for the installer. I had a look myself in the folders
in the live session. It appears that the debian installer kernel was
created in /live/image/install. I see an initrd.gz and a vmlinuz there.
In /live/image/live I see various kernels (the ones I can choose in the
yaboot bootloader).
If I look at /live/yaboot/yaboot.conf, I only see the live session kernel
entries, not the installer.
The same applies to /live/image/debian where I see a yaboot folder, a
live folder and an install folder.
There is a pool folder in both /live/image as in /live/image/debian.

I guess that something goes wrong during installation with the correct
writing of yaboot.conf. It misses the information of debian-installer.

Hopefully I was clear enough.
Jeroen