Re: A few comments about live-helper.debian.net

 On 08/09/2010 10:16 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 08/09/2010 05:13 PM, S. wrote:
So the option that the live-helper interface generates with
"--debian-installer: true" will result in an installable system? It
doesn't matter to me if it's a live installer like Ubuntu or if it's a
boot option.
depends on what you want, that's why i pointed you to the manual page.

--debian-installer true does include debian-installer, but not the
live-installer udeb, so probably not what you want.

Thanks again for the reply!

I'd like either a boot option to install the system, or an Ubuntu style live Desktop installer. It appears that the Ubuntu-style installer is not available. But what do I need to configure on live-helper web interface to generate an installable ISO? Do I include "live-installer" in the list of additional packages?

Thanks for your time and patience.