Re: bug with squeeze and syslinux-menu=false ?

Greetings,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:53 PM, David Ansart <dansart@utec-tic.org> wrote:
>>> I want an easy and light system for my student and it is more easy for
>>> them to not have the choice
>>
>> i then would just set the timeout to 1, so that the menu doesn't get
>> shown. or, if you don't wont any menu at all, include custom templates
>> in config/templates.
>
> Ok. Do you kwow where i can find doc or examples of custom template or
> syslinux-themes packages ?
> I don't find it in the live manual
> (http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html).

On your build system look at the variable
LB_TEMPLATES="/usr/share/live/build/templates"

See exert from   man lb_config   below
--templates PATH
           sets  the  path  to the templates that live-build is going
to use, e.g. for bootloaders. By default, this is set to
/usr/share/live/build/templates/.

Just copy the templates folder somewhere edit as you wish then modify
the LB_TEMPLATES variable.