Re: 2.6.39 kernel images [was: The Status page of Debian-Live is cryptic]

A Dijous, 2 de juny de 2011 09:58:16, Michal Suchanek va escriure:
> I have not tried this. However, if overlayfs cannot handle mounting
> overlayfs on overlayfs then it is quite fishy.

I have triied this,
when modifying or deleting files the kernel does not dump, but the filesystem
behaviour is a nigntmare, happened extrange things as the modification of a
lower readonly file when we are modifying the corresponding file in the most
upper rootdir;
That is a case to be carefully analyzed, it's better to expose it in linux-fs-
devel,

Thanks

Jordi Pujol

Live never ending Tale