Re: edits to chroot/etc/inittab lost after lh_binary...

HOWEVER, when I add my own hook
to "chroot/lib/live/config" it doesn't seem to run...  FURTHER, when I add a
line to an existing "hook" residing in that folder, it doesn't run either. Do
I need to run a "lb config" to get the hooks to propagate?

Hi David, maybe it's a cache problem. Clear the bootstrap stage cache. You will have to download the bootstrap packages but this way the cached bootstrap gets rebuilt and your new changes will be included. Works with me.

sudo rm -rf cache/stages_bootstrap

lb clean doesn't do it.