Re: Can't create an i386 ISO, but amd64 works fine

On 11-07-19 04:25 AM, Michal Suchanek wrote:
On 19 July 2011 09:59, Daniel Bamann
what changes did you apply to the two packages exactely? do you know why
the changes are not included in the vanilla debian packages?

As I understand it these are just from Wheezy, not patched.

So these are in Debian proper, just not in stable.

That's correct: they're not patched. These packages aren't in stable or backports, actually. In theory, the font rendering I'm after is already supported in wheezy. All that should be needed is a bit of configuration.