Re: Help debugging startpar live-boot failure

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Philip Newborough
<corenominal@corenominal.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Daniel Baumann
> <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
>> On 03/01/2012 11:32 AM, Philip Newborough wrote:
>>>
>>> 'startpar: services(s) returned failure: live-boot ... failed!'
>>

>> please build an image with live-boot and live-config from debian-next branch
>> in git, it's supposed to be fixed there.
>>

> Good stuff, I will try to run some builds this afternoon and report
> back. Thank you.

I have had no luck with the debian-next branch. I built the packages
and included them locally, but when I run the resulting images, there
is no output from live-config and I am presented with a login prompt
on tty1.

I'm guessing this is similar to the situation as described by Daniel
Ellison [1]. The startpar error now includes 'live-config' too. :(

If there is anything else I can try, I am more than happy to run more builds.

[1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2012/03/msg00009.html

-- Philip