cannot install openjdk-6-jre on wheezy hdd live

Hi

I cannot install openjdk-6-jre on wheezy hdd live due to the following problem:

Package openjdk-6-jre is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  openjdk-6-jre-headless icedtea-netx-common icedtea-netx icedtea-6-plugin

Package openjdk-6-jre-headless is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  openjdk-6-jre default-jre-headless icedtea-netx-common icedtea-netx

E: Package 'openjdk-6-jre' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'openjdk-6-jre-headless' has no installation candidate
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done

BTW According the the live manual I've created config/archives/live.list.chroot:

deb http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free

and I've the following config/package-lists/my.list.chroot:

task-lxde-desktop openssh-server usb-modeswitch rdesktop iceweasel openjdk-6-jre openjdk-6-jre-headless icedtea-netx-common icedtea-netx icedtea-6-plugin

What's wrong?

greetings
Piotr