Re: new debian-live, /live/cow and /lib/live/mount/overlay

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Denis Cardon
<denis.cardon@tranquil-it-systems.fr> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi

> Now on wheezy I am wondering where is gone my /live/cow... I guess I am not
> doing things the proper way with the new mechanism, but google didn't helped
> me on that one...

live-manual is your friend ;)

You can either install it in your system or read it online (It is
available in different formats). I guess you'll find the section on
persistence of special interest for you.

http://live.debian.net/manual/stable/

Also the man pages list all the available options in detail.

Have fun.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com