Re: trying to make a wifi-capable live-cd

On 2014-02-18 06:57, Stefan Baur wrote:
Am 18.02.2014 12:51, schrieb Ben Armstrong:
Are we just going to argue about this unceasingly or will you please
just take our word for it?

Well, instead of assuming that he's saying you're a bunch of liars, it
might help to explain the technical and conceptual background to him as
well as to mention the existence of snapshots.debian.org, where he can
try to download packages from last December and see if they will work
for him (again).

Clearly, he just hasn't understood it so far, and getting aggressive and
defensive in your replies doesn't help anyone.

-Stefan

Thank you Mr. Baur, you understand the intent of my messages.

I apologize if any of my postings have been misinterpreted. I am not a programmer of live-CDs nor of operating systems. This sort of thing is, for me, rocket science. My questions have been posed in an attempt to clarify matters that I do not understand (even after having gone through the documentation and even having made some partially successful images).