Re: ISO failure

Zed, I don't think yours is the same issue:

On 13/08/14 02:05 AM, Zed wrote:
I have run into the same issue using the same version of lb.

# lb --version

4.0~alpha39-1

 I’ve enabled verbose and debugging and see the following:

[2014-08-12 22:49:31] lb binary_iso

D: Reading configuration file config/bootstrap

D: Reading configuration file config/chroot

D: Reading configuration file config/binary

D: Reading configuration file config/source

P: Begin building binary iso image...

mv: cannot stat ‘binary’: No such file or directory

If you look at Anthony's output, he did not have this error.

If 'binary' is not there, something went seriously wrong earlier. If you had an earlier failure in the binary stage and wanted to rebuild just the binary stage, you may not be able to clean it with just 'lb clean --binary' (I found I needed to manually rm -rf chroot/binary). Try from a completely clean workspace, and if you get this error again, please include more context, as there may have been earlier errors you overlooked.

Ben