Re: Status 'maybe-failed' with no ISO file

Greetings,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Jeff Crissman <jccrissman@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as I know it is not and has not been possible to build Sid or Jessie on the online builder for at least a year and a half.

According to log files on the build server, the last good jessie build was:

 [14/Jul/2014:21:07:31 +0000] "20140714.213558.454824689 i386/jessie/" 200 - "-" ""

Last good sid build was:

[23/Jun/2014:19:06:24 +0000] "20140623.190232.432728415 amd64/sid/openssh-server python lshw htop python-requests python-netifaces ethtool less ipmitool curl" 200 - "-" ""

Please remember that the cgi auto builder only clones image configs from git://live-systems.org/git/live-images.git and attempts to build them with minor modifications provided by the user. If something needs adjusted beyond the scope of the cgi autobuilder perhaps submit patches against the configs kept in git.

I hope this information assists.