Live build problem

Hello,

I made several images with the live tools, but I encountered a problem: If I install the resulting system, it lacks all the software that was added by me, even the desktop environment. If I run the same system live the software is present and fully working.

I have no idea of what may be causing this problem, I tried hard to understand and I finally decided to ask you guys for help.

The resulting live system always works fine, with all the customizations and software, but if I select "Install" from the boot screen and install the system, after the installer completes it reboots and it displays a command line prompt, where I can verify that none of the software that is present in the same live system has been installed.

This is the last configuration I used (of course in a folder made with root privileges):

lb config --debian-installer true --firmware-binary --firmware-chroot --updates true --backports true --quiet

Then added this software in a file called "packages.list.chroot" in "config/package-lists/":

debian-installer-launcher
task-cinnamon-desktop
task-laptop
task-desktop
tasksel
tasksel-data
gnome-disk-utility
emacs

And finally made the build with "lb build".

I should also add that the installer asks for the firmware drivers during the install which I added in the customized image and which work fine in the live system. This makes me think that any configuration is not taken into account by the installer as well.

What may be causing the failure to install all the extra software?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Kind Regards,
Danny.