Processed: bts

> clone 783741 -1
Bug #783741 [live-images] memtest fails to load
Bug 783741 cloned as bug 832744
> reassign -1 open-infrastructure-system-images
Bug #832744 [live-images] memtest fails to load
Bug reassigned from package 'live-images' to 'open-infrastructure-system-images'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #832744 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832744 to the same values previously set
> clone 783742 -2
Bug #783742 [live-images] hdt fails to load
Bug 783742 cloned as bug 832745
> reassign -2 open-infrastructure-system-images
Bug #832745 [live-images] hdt fails to load
Bug reassigned from package 'live-images' to 'open-infrastructure-system-images'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #832745 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832745 to the same values previously set
> clone 801494 -3
Bug #801494 [live-images] debian-live: does not include cryptsetup-bin so cannot mount encrypted drives
Bug 801494 cloned as bug 832746
> reassign -3 open-infrastructure-system-images
Bug #832746 [live-images] debian-live: does not include cryptsetup-bin so cannot mount encrypted drives
Bug reassigned from package 'live-images' to 'open-infrastructure-system-images'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #832746 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832746 to the same values previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

783741: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783741
783742: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783742