Re: Topic of this list (was: live-build: how to include .deb files not in any repository?)

due i have making a live for i386 of all version since lenny, due current new stable (strech) does not work in older i386 sorry guys but not only are slow , now does not support older 486/586 cpu's neither PIII ...

thanks so for jeesie and strech i must use live-wrpper and for squeeze and wheeze i must use live-build

thanks

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 12:49:04PM -0400, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>i was my faul too, i not specified what i using, as i understand one of that
>command/packages are deprecated right?

live-build is the older tool that a lot of people are still using. For
official Debian images we've switched over to using live-wrapper
instead for Stretch onwards.

>for debian wheeze what are recomended? live-build backporte or live-wrapper
>backported ?

If you're still targeting wheezy, then I'd suggest sticking with
live-build. I'm curious why wheezy still, though - that's getting very
old now...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be