Re: Finnix introduction, grub-loopback-iso RFS

Some sponsor please!
grub-loopback-iso should be really useful for service desk and system
administrators, if it's open to boot more distros than Finnix.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 14/5/20 a les 22:32, Ryan Finnie ha escrit: