Re: Does/can DLB order the disk blocks in the order they are accessed during a default boot?

I hope to find similar solution also for non-live systems: With an Ext4
partition in a rotational hard disk.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 23/2/21 a les 15:36, Martin Guy ha escrit: