Re: Boot parameter to specify directory of filesystem.squashfs (other than /boot)

Hello Stefan,

Like I said, I haven't tried this myself lately, but live-media-path
allows you to change exactly the "/live" part, according to the manpage.

So you could have something like
live-media-path=/mycoolsquashfsgoeshere/ for your custom squashfs and
live-media-path=/officialdebiansquashfsgoeshere/ for an official image,
for example.

Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I was so focused on thinking that live-media/bootfrom wanted a specific partition that I didn't notice that option available. It turns out I didn't even need to specify the live-media option for this to work!

Thanks,
--
Ben Westover