Remove medium and press ENTER to shutdown/reboot

On desktop flavours of live medium, when I order to shutdown or reboot system, I don't see the traditional message over splash screen:

"Please remove the live-medium, close the tray (if any) and press ENTER to continue:"

This is useful to user knows everything is unmounted, can extract other devices, and can poweroff computer.
--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.