Re: Bootloader error grub minimal bash "load the kernel first" after installing my live image via calamares installer

Thanks for the speedy reply, actually i am not using live-build because is causes kernel panic if i use it on ram less than 1gb on debian 12. I had posted this issue earlier also on reddit: Debian Live Build - kernel panic ([ .1.544318]initramfs unpacking failed) If Ram Is Less Than 1GB : debian (reddit.com) but could not find out any working solution.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 12:36 PM Roland Clobus <rclobus@rclobus.nl> wrote:
Follow-up redirected to debian-live

Hello Sakkra Billa,

On 18/08/2023 15:27, Sakkra Billa wrote:
> I followed the tutorial from:
> https://www.willhaley.com/blog/custom-debian-live-environment/

That tutorial is a summary/excerpt from
https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/ to which it also points.

 > ... Please guide me that where did i
 > go wrong and how can i make my live iso installable.

I would recommend to use the live-build tool instead of doing each step
manually. [1]

The official Debian 12 (Bookworm) live images are generated by
live-build. If you want to extend your local version, I would recommend
you to read [2] as well.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

[1] Disclaimer: I'm one of the maintainers of live-build, so I'm biased
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleInstalls/LiveImages