Re: Live-build manual pages on the wiki are down.

On Wed, 2023-09-20 at 13:42 -0500, James Bielefeldt wrote:

> I make Debian spins. I have only done it a few months and I  am still
> learning all the options and possible changes to live-build. Sadly for
> the last two days the wiki pages for the live-build manual have been
> unreachable. I have tried multiple browsers, including one clean install
> and still cant open the pages.  Just letting you know about the problem
> and hope the wiki pages come back soon.

If you are talking about the Debian Wiki, please mail wiki@debian.org
with your IP address and the details of what error you get and the
Debian wiki team will fix the problem for you.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive

If you are talking about the live-manual web page, then you will need
to contact the Salsa team, which hosts that website.

https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/
https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa

Both of these websites are working for me.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise