Re: How to create a custom Debian ISO

Hi,

since Aditya Garg gets a reply here at debian-live, i add a link to the
thread on debian-user, beginning with Marvin Renich's proposal to
continue the thread there:

(I proposed for Debian Live
  https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/html/live-manual/index.en.html
and for Debian installation ISOs
  https://wiki.debian.org/RepackBootableISO
)

Roland Clobus wrote:
> I had a quick peek at the scripts you use [1].
> [1] https://github.com/t2linux/T2-Ubuntu/tree/LTS
> It appears to me that you want to create a custom Debian Live ISO (not a
> netinst image).

Just out of pure curiosity: From what script in particular do you get
this impression ?

AFAIK, Ubuntu desktop ISOs are always Live systems.
  https://releases.ubuntu.com/noble/
says
  "The desktop image allows you to try Ubuntu without changing your
   computer at all, and at your option to install it permanently later."

Have a nice day :)

Thomas