Re: lsb-base "Fancy output"; please test lsb-base/experimental (4.1+Debian0+fancy0)

[Didier 'OdyX' Raboud]n
> Hi -devel (and -lsb),

Hi.

> This block will become either a green [ ok ], a yellow [warn] or a red
> [FAIL] depending on the daemon exit status. I plan to implement blue
> [info] blocks for log_action_msg calls too.

Sound great.  I very much welcome easier to notice visual cues about
failing services during boot.

But, how does this interact with the output buffering done by
startpar?  Please verify that concurrent booting still give sensible
output with this new and fancy output format.
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen