Re: eglibc update for GHOST CVE-2015-0235

Hi Thijs,

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Nor do I have a good understanding of who is working on LTS. People are
hired by the hour, so if I send something to someone personally now it may
just be that they're not working on LTS this week.

hmm, not working on LTS doesn't mean that priorities can not be changed in case of any emergency.

Looks like Holger is interested. I am interested too. And I expect
Thorsten Altenholz to also be interested.

Yep, I am, to make things easier, would it make sense to simply add the three of us to the security team?

  Thorsten