Re: Xen 4.4 updates vs. Xen Stretch backport

Hi, Holger,

Thank you. I already got accepted for https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/project_members

> > and the documentation at
> > https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Prepare_security_updates_for_Jessie_LTS
> > says, this list here is one of the three options to request this access.
>
> right. and it works :) Even more seriously, I just fixed the URL for the
> first option on that page.
>
> How are the Xen 4.4 fixes coming along?

I'm afraid, I have not make any advance yet. I was so busy getting every thing done in front of the coming holidays that I didn't find time to sit down and concentrate on this. I am really sorry for this. I'll be on vacation until 6th of January, 2019. I assume, will have a chance to start working focused on this when I'm back from vacation.

All the best for Christmas and a happy new year to all of you out there!

cheers,
  Peter

--
Peter Dreuw
Teamleiter

gpg fingerprint: 33B0 82D3 D103 B594 E7D3  53C7 FBB6 3BD0 DB32 ED41
https://www.credativ.de/

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach

Unser Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten unterliegt
folgenden Bestimmungen: https://www.credativ.de/datenschutz