Re: packages in *-lts newer than in subsequent releases

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 7:11 PM Andreas Beckmann <anbe@debian.org> wrote:
> I tried to find all the affected packages, but there is no
> guarantee that the following list is complete. ;-)
>
> These packages are out-of-sync since they have a version
> in jessie-lts (or earlier -lts) that is newer than in the
> subsequent release(s):

Thank you for the list. I'll try to get to them at the earliest.

> Please get the missing fixes into stretch-lts.
> Is jessie-lts still open? If it is still possible to fix the issues
> there, too, getting the fixes into jessie-lts would be nice.

Jessie is ELTS now and we only support packages that are requested by
the sponsor. Either way, I'll fix things in Stretch LTS and supported
packages in Jessie ELTS on priority. And see what best we can do about
the rest of them.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

- u