Re: How to handle freeimage package

Hi

I was not aware of the ELTS customer need here.

Then we go for alternative 3. Good. Thank you.

I guess ELTS will do the development part of this.

I'll add this information to dla-needed.

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |