Re: Fwd: Re: list of functions + GUI design

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I should like to add that even for a medium-sized hospital
> the schema would have to be an order of magnitude more complex
> than what GnuMed currently uses.
Perhaps - I have to admit I never studied it in detail neither do
I know what would be required in a large hospital.

> However, at the moment, GnuMed's schema is an order of
> magnitude more complex than Care2x's. So there might actually
> be some merit in Andreas' suggestion.
This was what I expected without checking it.  Thanks for takeing
over this check which I should have done at first.  The only reason
why I#ve got this idea is that I know the fact that you have certain
regional stuff included in a modular way.

Kind regards

   Andreas.