Re: Maintainer and uploaders fields of debian-med packages

On 1/10/07, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
In general: If you are the only maintainer you are fre to leave out
the Uploaders field.  Keeping debian-med-packaging as Uploaders is
a nice thing to do because it keeps interested people informed about
the Upload itself (and if I'm not completely wrong about bugs the
package might gather).

But I was thinking different.
I was thinking in a team like the Gnome team, where everybody takes
care of every package.
If I keep debian-med-packaging as maintainer or as uploader, and
include only me as the package maintainer, it gives the impression
that there isn't a team. (the "team" that I am trying to explain here
is a group of people that takes care of some packages)

Wouldn't be good to have a team like this?

Best regards,
Nelson