Re: Report from Libre Software Meeting

    >   2. There are thre interesting free programs for radiology
    > imaging: Osirix (unfortunately runs only on Mac, any
    > porters???)

Osirix is _the_ killer app for our radiologists.  It is really,
really good.  And it relies really, really, really heavily on
Mac-specific code.  My understanding is that a port would be a
huge job and would likely result in an application that wouldn't
compete with the mac version.  If that wasn't so clear, I'd jump
on it.

Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                               mmiller3@iupui.edu
  Imaging Sciences, Department of Radiology, IU School of Medicine