Re: Sumarizing Amide packaging status

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 09:23:06AM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

>> link.
>> What does this mean for potential testers ?

> The NEW queue can be viewed at [1] and for people that want to install
> amide, you can use [2] (which includes binaries for i386, source code,

Thanks, I see. Unfortunately, it won't install on Debian
testing (I am not complaining, just stating a fact) due to
dependancies not being up to the necessary version.

I'll keep an eye on amide and test it as soon as it
installs.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346